Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Q filter

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi

    I think I'm on the EWS-list here?
    I have a problem with Controller 71, the Q filter or Harmonic Content.
    It seems it doesn't function the way it used to do. When I use it at a value, let's say 5, it already starts to give that feedback/ringing sound it normally does when you take a much higher value.
    Does anybody has noticed the same problem and came up with a solution? Or is there a way to reset the EWS with jumpers or something?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Okay, you've pretty obviously done this already, but try reinstalling the drivers. I've never had problems like that with my EWS. Maybe there are some better suggestions... anyone?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes it's working fine now! Thanks.
    Still I have the impression we are the only 2 left with a computer with ISAports and an EWS.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Count me in as well: I still have a dedicated computer for the EWS + MWPC. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •